Natasha Residences. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Natasha Residences
- Builders: Lanterra Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Launch Date: 2021-06-01
- Address: 263 Adelaide St W, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5H 3G2
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Adelaide St W & John St
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 47 Storeys
- Number Of Units: 353
- Location: 263 Adelaide Street
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Residences at Adelaide & John Starting from $500's
This elegant new skyscraper in the heart of Toronto’s entertainment district will be an inspiring landmark that takes its design cues from the arc of the vintage building that will remain as its front. Set back from the original facade and soaring to 47 storeys, the tower will be composed of vertical pre-cast curved bands to form undulating waves in a dazzling play of light and shadow, creating an opulent and spectacular surface.
263 Adelaide will house approximately 771 square metres of indoor amenity space.The sumptuous tower will include live/work studios for current tenants on the lower floors.
Inside, expect the open concepts, spacious designs, quality finishes and appliances of pure modern luxury inside every residence. Outside, enjoy the thriving nightlife, world-class restaurants, shopping, theatres, parks and markets, easy transit options and the conveniences of downtown life.
Below ground, the project will be served by a five-level parking garage containing 123 vehicle parking spaces in a mix of 106 residential parking spaces, 11 visitor parking spaces, and 6 car share parking spaces. A bike parking facility will be located on the second floor.